2020 has been a year in which a series of crises have exposed the shortcomings and deep inequities in our local and global systems.
How can we make space for new possibilities to rethink and rebuild a more sustainable and just world? And how can we do this within our own networks and communities?
Join us to learn how to host your own #EmergentConversations. In this session we will be going over how to host and facilitate your own conversation so that you can…..
- Make new connections and plug-in to a network of thinkers, change makers, and leaders.
- Share thoughts and feelings about this moment of uncertainty and find out how others are dealing with the same.
- Share inspiring examples of community organizing and mutual aid emerging right now.
- Contribute to a shared vision for a more collaborative, just and healing world.
- Find out about projects and initiatives that you can learn from and discover new collaboration opportunities.
- Identify tools and resources needed to adapt your existing projects and ways of working / organizing.
Learn more at: www.makeshiftcommons.org