#GreenArts Day 2021: Just & Green Recovery
19aug10:00 am11:59 pm Tagsclimate change,culture,Green Arts,social media#GreenArts Day 2021: Just & Green RecoveryOnline10:00 am - 11:59 pm OrganiserCreative Carbon ScotlandEvent TypeCultural, Arts & Social
Calling all Green Arts Initiative members! Take part in #GreenArts Day: an annual social media event. Thursday 19th August from 10am on Twitter (with a few posts on Instagram and Facebook for
Calling all Green Arts Initiative members!
Take part in #GreenArts Day: an annual social media event.
Thursday 19th August from 10am on Twitter (with a few posts on Instagram and Facebook for those who don’t tweet)This year, #GreenArtsDay will focus on the theme of a Just and Green Recovery.
Culture for Climate Scotland, a working group of 7 Green Arts organisations plus freelance cultural workers, have drawn up 10 Steps Towards a Just and Green Recovery in the Cultural Sector.
On 19 August, Green Arts members are encouraged to get on social media and:
- Share the link to the 10 Steps Towards a Just and Green Recovery: https://bit.ly/10StepsCulture
- Pick one or more of the 10 Steps that your organisation is taking, and share what you’re doing in that area;
- Say what else you’d like to see happen – in our sector or in wider society.
Why take part?
- You’ll connect with other members of the 330+ strong Green Arts community across Scotland.
- You can involve more of your team. It’s an effective way to engage other members of your team (especially your marketing and communication colleagues) in your environmental work. Communicating your sustainability efforts is a key part of advocating for wider cultural change.
- It’s a good ‘hook’ to draw people in! You can use this event as an opportunity to share your good work on carbon reduction and climate justice with your audiences, customers, partners, funders, and volunteers.
Hashtags and handles
|#GreenArts or #GreenArts Day |
(use a space before ‘Day’ ^)
Download the #GreenArts 2021 comms pack for example tweets, top tips and more information!
(Thursday) 10:00 am - 11:59 pm