How can we live more sustainably?
20apr1:00 pm2:15 pmHow can we live more sustainably?1:00 pm - 2:15 pm OrganiserSustainability FirstEvent TypeWebinar & Talks
Registration link here We all have an impact on the environment & the people we share it with, but
Registration link here
About this Event
Through the things we buy and the ways we live, everyone has a social and environmental impact. Even with the best intentions, it can be difficult to know what to do.
This event explores actions individuals and communities can take to have the biggest positive effect in tackling climate change. Sharing ideas, knowledge and practical tips for sustainable living. Exploring what is the balance between individual response and wider actions needed by governments and businesses to change systems. Asking:
- How are we connected to the environment and other people through the things we buy and the ways we live, and what impact do our choices have?
- What actions can individuals and communities take to have the biggest positive effect in tackling climate change and social injustices?
- How do we ensure it’s easy and accessible to make sustainable choices?
- How can collaborative & collective actions help motivate and inspire change?
- What is the right balance between individual response and wider actions needed by governments and businesses to change systems?
This event is part of the ‘Together for a Fair Climate Future’ online discussion series.
This series of six open events will focus on how action for the climate crisis and social justice can come together and how to recover from the Covid-9 pandemic in a way that’s fair, innovative, and positive for the environment. Through the events we hope to develop positive, imaginative visions for wellbeing (social, economic, environmental) and practical actions for change. Involving activists, artists, filmmakers, academics, policymakers, utility companies, community organisers, and others.
For more information, or if you are interested speaking at an event, please contact [email protected]
(Tuesday) 1:00 pm - 2:15 pm