If you are looking for ways for your business to reduce its environmental impact and play its part in tackling the climate emergency, you may be considering switching to a
If you are looking for ways for your business to reduce its environmental impact and play its part in tackling the climate emergency, you may be considering switching to a green energy tariff.
But just how green is green? And how do you decide which supplier and deal is best for you?
Join this webinar and we’ll give you a better understanding of green energy tariffs so you can make sure you can get the best deal for your business – and the planet.
You will learn:
- How to understand your energy bill.
- What a green tariff is and the difference between green and brown tariffs.
- The benefits of your business being on a green tariff.
- How to switch energy tariffs.
Who should attend?
This webinar is for anyone in your organisation who is interested in or who has responsibility for operational cost, environmental performance, energy efficiency and staff wellbeing.
Particularly ideal for:
- general managers
- healthy, safety and environmental managers
- environmental performance champions
- facilities managers
Don’t worry if you can’t attend the live event. If you register, we’ll send you a link to the video recording to watch when you have time.
(Thursday) 12:00 pm - 12:45 pm
Zero Waste Scotland