Do you dream of a fairer Scotland and reject the prospect of going back to Business As Usual?
Wanting to find a way to engage in #BuildBackBetter for a #JustTransition?
Alison Stuart, Director of Aberdeen Climate Action, to reflect on
opportunities for the move from reliance on Fossil Fuels to a low / zero
carbon society where socially useful investments are prioritised.
2pm-3.30pm Tues 9 June – active workshop
- 1.50pm Online orientation to the event
- 2.00pm Welcome and introductions
- 2.10pm Alison Stuart: Jobs within planetary limits
- 2.30pm Breakout into discussion groups
- 3.00pm Share ideas in Plenary / shape a Response
- 3.20pm Wrap up and Close at 3.30pm
an understanding of the Energy / Employment / Environment issues from
organised labour perspective / oil city perspective and help SCCAN
develop a strong case for positive action to ensure the Scottish
Government’s coming Climate Action Plan listens to community-led voices
and prioritises people and planet over corporate power. A Tuesdays 4
www.scottishcommunitiescan.org.uk / www.aberdeenclimateaction.org