The ACE Working group of YOUNGO, the official Children and Youth constituency of UN Climate Change Secretariat, is organizing a side event during Asia-Pacific Climate Week 2021. UN OHCHR South East Asia and IYCM Bangladesh are partnering us for the event.
The Side Event will mainly focus around the Role of Action for Climate Empowerment (ACE) In Mitigating Climate Change and leveraging Climate Empowerment and Justice though the meaningful participation of the different stakeholders.
We have a Highly specialist speakers’ panel full of diversity:
High Level Speakers:
1. Prof. Geoffrey Lipman: Co-Founder of The SUNx Program, President SUNx Malta. He was the Executive Director of IATA, President of WTTC, also served as Assistant Secretary General of UNWTO.
2. Romchat Wachirarattanakornkul: Focal Point, Climate Change & Environment, UN OHCHR South East Asia
3. Dr. Aswini Sarma: Secretary General, United Nations Association, India
4. Aditya Pundir: Director, The Climate Reality Project, India & South Asia
Youth Speakers’ Panel:
1. Jasmin Irisha Jim Ilham: Climate & Environment Consultant, UNICEF
2. Labiba Sultana: Country Coordinator, Bangladesh, International Youth Change Maker