06nov4:00 pm6:30 pmLocal Zero Live: Local Action to Deliver a Just Transition4:00 pm - 6:30 pm The Lighthouse,, The Lighthouse, 11 Mitchell Ln, Glasgow, G1 3NU Organiser: University of Strathclyde Event Type:Webinar & TalksTheme:Climate Justice,Energy & Renewables
A live audience recording of the popular Local Zero podcast that explores local action to deliver a Just Transition in Scotland and beyond. It will take place as part of
A live audience recording of the popular Local Zero podcast that explores local action to deliver a Just Transition in Scotland and beyond. It will take place as part of Scottish Government’s Climate Action Zone at The Lighthouse during its Just Transition weekend and part of its official COP26 programme of events.
We have an excellent panel, who will field audience questions via a “Question Time” format. They include:
• Richard Lochhead – Scottish Government Minister for Just Transition, Employment and Fair Work.
• Prof. Jim Skea CBE – Centre for Environmental Policy Imperial College; Co-chair of Working Group III of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC); Chair of Scottish Government’s Just Transition Commission.
• Miriam Brett – Director of Research & Advocacy Common Wealth.
• Katie Gallogly Swan – Policy Coordinator UN Conference on Trade and Development and the Global Development Policy Center, Boston University.
• Scott Mathieson – Director of Network Planning and Regulation at Scottish Power Energy Networks.
• Alison Stuart – Co-founder and Director of Aberdeen Climate Action.
The panel will be followed by a drinks reception for networking.
TO REGISTER please email us at [email protected]
LEARN MORE: https://www.localzeropod.com/
(Saturday) 4:00 pm - 6:30 pm