Registration link here The Covid-19 crisis has affected people around the world, causing uncertainty and pausing everyday activities. Leading to reflections on the ways we live our lives, what’s most
Registration link here
The Covid-19 crisis has affected people around the world, causing uncertainty and pausing everyday activities. Leading to reflections on the ways we live our lives, what’s most important and how do our actions impact others in society?
This event considers how social values may have shifted through the crisis and what values we need to live more sustainably. Asking:
- How has the Covid-19 pandemic made individuals, communities and businesses reassess what they value?
- What values, resources and practices can help us live through uncertain times?
- What values do we need to live more sustainably and how can these be put into action?
- How do we define success in society?
- Is it possible to move beyond a focus on economic growth to social and environmental wellbeing?
- What do we teach children and young people to value?
This event is part of the ‘Together for a Fair Climate Future’ online discussion series.
This series of six open events will focus on how action for the climate crisis and social justice can come together and how to recover from the Covid-9 pandemic in a way that’s fair, innovative, and positive for the environment. The events hope to develop positive, imaginative visions for wellbeing (social, economic, environmental) and practical actions for change. Involving activists, artists, filmmakers, academics, policymakers, utility companies, community organisers, and others.
For more information, or if you are interested speaking at an event, please contact [email protected]
(Tuesday) 1:00 pm - 2:15 pm