Badge-holders without accommodation
If are a COP delegate (have a badge for the blue zone) and arrive in Glasgow without accommodation, or if your accommodation falls through then the UK Government will assist you.
Please present yourself at the COP desks when collecting your badge and ask for the accommodation team. You can also email [email protected]
Glasgow City Council has made a website to help people travel around Glasgow during COP. There is information about public transport, road closures and any disruption.
General Information for COP delegates
Uk Government Information for Delegates
This information comes straight from UK Government and any queries should be directed to them
The links below, also on the delegates page of the UK Government COP website
- Planning your journey to COP26 (translations in French, Spanish and Arabic also on the delegates page of our website)
- Supporting FAQs to planning your journey to COP26
- COP26 visa guide
- Guidance on Managed Quarantine Service
- Guidance on how to complete your passenger Locator Form
- COP26 Covid Code of Conduct (translations in French, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Chinese on the delegates page of our website)
This information is from the Scottish Fire and Rescue service
Safety and Rights Advice for Protests
Advice on digital safety while travelling and participating in COP26 activities. Click the photo below to view in full.
Scottish Community & Activists Legal Project (SCALP)
SCALP has many resources specifically to advise people who are at COP26 and will be attending protests. See their website for further information but here are direct links to a few resources: