Climate Fresk - Online Climate education Workshop
03sepAll Day01octVirtual EventClimate Fresk - Online Climate education Workshop“Climate Fresk” is a fun, collaborative and creative workshop on climate change. OrganiserClimate Fresk(All Day) Event TypeClimate Action,Workshop & TrainingThemeClimate Justice,Communication & Storytelling,Community,Networking & Community Engagement
« Climate Fresk » is a workshop conceived in France, that aims at raising awareness and
« Climate Fresk » is a workshop conceived in France, that aims at raising awareness and understanding among people about climate change.
Based on the IPCC report, it explains the causes and consequences of climate change. It gives the opportunity to learn a lot in a very short period of time and is meant for both novices and experts.
That’s how the game works:
The workshop is based on a 42-card game. Each card represents a cause or a consequence of climate change.
As a team, guided by your facilitator, you are to find the cause-effect relationship between the different components of climate change. Collective intelligence will get you from one deck of card to the next!
This step-by-step reconstruction provides keys to understand the complexity of climate change.
The workshop’s programme:
– A Brief History Of “Climate Fresk”
– Reconstruction of the Climate Fresk guided by your facilitator
– A little pause in between if needed
– Creative phase
– Debrief time to share, express thoughts and feelings
REMEMBER: The workshop takes place online, a good internet connection is necessary.
Beforehand, please make sure you have correctly checked the day and time of attendance indicated for the workshop. The word “BST” means “British Standard Time”. If you come across this term, we recommend that you check the exact time of the workshop in your city by visiting this time zone conversion website here.
Make sure to have installed the zoom.us software, which will be the workshop’s communication platform.
You will receive an email with all the technical information you need, including the link to join the meeting two days and one minute before the workshop starts.
Please take your ticket only if you are sure that you can make it!
Dates and Times:
- 3rd September: Sat, 17:00 – 20:00 BST
- 8th September: Thu, 10:30 – 13:30 BST
- 10th September: Sat, 09:00 – 12:00 BST
- 14th September: Wed, 18:00 – 21:00 BST
- 17th September: Sat, 04:30 – 07:30 BST
- 22nd September: Thu, 10:30 – 13:30 BST
- 24th September: Sat, 09:00 – 12:00 BST
- 28th September: Wed, 18:00 – 21:00 BST
- 1st October: Sat, 17:00 – 20:00 BST
September 3 (Saturday) - October 1 (Saturday)