Cosying Our Buildings for Good
26jan12:00 pm5:00 pmFeaturedCosying Our Buildings for GoodCoorie doon with other groups, organisations and enterprises from across the city for a Burns Lunch and workshop eventGreyfriars Charteris Centre, 138 The Pleasance, Edinburgh, EH8 9RR12:00 pm - 5:00 pm OrganiserEVOCEvent TypeCultural, Arts & Social,Workshop & TrainingThemeCommunity,Energy & Renewables
EVOC and Edinburgh Retrofit Collective invite you to a Burns lunch and workshop event… with a climate action twist. Are you concerned about the energy
EVOC and Edinburgh Retrofit Collective invite you to a Burns lunch and workshop event… with a climate action twist.
Are you concerned about the energy performance of the building your organisation owns/uses and trying to work out what to do next? Come along to network with other groups, plan collectively and learn about building repair and retrofit.
You’ll also get the chance to meet architects who can give you advice on how your community building can be warmer and more efficient.
The event will feature:
- Architects and ‘Buildings for Good’ speed dating
- Architectural Tour of the Charteris Centre’s with Daniel Fischer and EALA Impacts
- Burns Supper (lunch)
- Buildings for Good Retrofit Café
- Buildings for Good collective problem solving, action and advocacy workshop
Who should attend?
Community groups, charities, voluntary organisations and social enterprises who are running a ‘Building for Good’ who are interested in learning about:
- Building maintenance and repair
- Small measures retrofit, deep retrofit and energy efficiency
(Thursday) 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Greyfriars Charteris Centre
138 The Pleasance, Edinburgh, EH8 9RR