12nov9:00 am10:30 pmMovement SpaceJoin us at the Climate Fringe Hub for our final day!Adelaides Glasgow, 209 Bath St, Glasgow G2 4HZ9:00 am - 10:30 pm OrganiserStop Climate Chaos ScotlandEvent TypeCultural, Arts & SocialThemeClimate Justice
Join us at the Climate Fringe Hub for our final day! On the last official day of COP26, we are making space for activists to review the COP, and to plan
Join us at the Climate Fringe Hub for our final day!
On the last official day of COP26, we are making space for activists to review the COP, and to plan for the future. There will be a whole day of activities: just come and go as suits you, no tickets required – just remember proof of a negative lateral flow test!
There will be the usual open Climate Fringe Café for working in, relaxing or connecting with others. But with added workshops and discussions led by COP26 Coalition. At 5pm will be the usual the COP26 Coalition Movement Assembly, followed by food and our Open Mic Night, then a chance to hear speeches and join with others to strategise for the future.
Plans are all to be confirmed but here is a rough timetable for the space – more to follow.
- 9am-4pm: the usual Climate Fringe Café with free tea and coffee and lunch from Pollokshields Community Kitchen with added workshops and talks
- 5-6.30pm: COP26 Coalition Movement Assembly
- 6.30-7.30pm: Evening Meal from Soul Food Sisters and time for chat
- 7.30-9pm: Open Mic Night with Gameli Tordzro and Naa Densua Tordzro
- 9-10.30pm: Speeches from the movement and discussion of the way forward
No need to book in advance – just turn up!
(Friday) 9:00 am - 10:30 pm
209 Bath St, Glasgow G2 4HZ
Stop Climate Chaos Scotland
Climate change coalition Stop Climate Chaos Scotland is more than 60 organisations and their 1.5 million supporters, working together for positive action.