A Net Zero policy outlines your organisation’s commitment to reducing its impact on the environment and provides a framework for setting objectives and targets to improve your environmental performance.
The workshop should only take between 45 to 60 minutes and will give you information, and resources and provide a tool kit to help you create your own policy.
- Having a NetZero policy can help to support funding applications
- It can help to lower energy and resource costs
- It can encourage positive engagement with employees and the community
- It can help to achieve a net zero in line with Scottish Government Policy and Global Sustainable Development Agenda
- Control your own narrative: you are well placed to ensure that the transition to Net Zero works for your organisation and community.