Many people have an idea of what organic means but maybe unsure of how to put these principles in place.
Organic growing is more than just ‘growing without chemicals’. It is a holistic approach that works with natural processes to create an environment where your crops will thrive.
By the end of this talk, attendees will have developed a better understanding of their garden environment; how to apply organic methods so that their gardening activities are working with nature, rather than against it; and how to get the growing season off to a great start, so that you can reap the rewards of a healthy, organic growing space.
- Learn what we mean by organic and organic principles
- Learn the best ways to improve your soil health
- Learn how to recognise and attract beneficial wildlife
- Understand the impact of the resources used in your garden
- Learn how to address common pests and diseases organically
Join Garden Organic for this session supported by Falkirk Council and Forth Environment Link.